Pewter City II

Day 4:

We slept in a bit longer today, after all the hard training of yesterday. When we got up, both Bulbasaur and Kakuna wanted to challenge the gym again. So we packed everything up and made our way to Pewter again.

Pewter Gym

We arrived in the gym and challenged Brock to a rematch. Bulbasaur got hurt beating Geodude, but she eventually did KO it.
Then Brock sent out the massive Onix again. I sent out Kakuna. Both Pokemon struggled to really damage each other, until Kakuna got a hit with String Shot, and stopped Onix from moving. Kakuna then finished Onix off with some powerful Poison Stings.

Brock gave me the Boulder Badge after the battle, and I put it safely on my Trainer Card. We shook hands, and I left to heal my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center.

When I arrived at the Center, to my surprise I found Jin and Maria in there! Bulbasaur was quite badly hurt, so the Nurse took him away on a stretcher. She said she would be alright. I took a seat.

Jin said that they had been to Mt. Moon, but had come back for me. While I was waiting for my Pokemon back, both Jin and Maria disappeared again! I shrugged.

When I received my Pokemon back, we set off to Mt. Moon.

Route 3:

We walked along Route 3 for a while, then I saw a contest between two male Nidoran. They were charging at each other with their poison spikes. I decided to sketch it.

When the had finished, the loser looked really badly hurt. I took it back to Pewter Pokemon Center, where it was healed.

I returned to Route 3, but it wouldn't got back to the other Nidoran. It wanted to stay with me! I caught it in a Pokeball, and checked out it's PokeDex entry. Then we carried on to Mt. Moon.

At the foot of Mt. Moon, we stayed the night. It was going to be a hard challenge getting all the way through it, so we needed a good night's sleep.

In the gym, I took a picture of Kakuna using String Shot on Onix.