The Adventure Begins: Pallet Town

Day 1:

I arrived in Pallet Town, feeling a little seasick. Those long-distance ferries are really rough, but I managed. The seasickness soon wore off as I set foot in Pallet. Lot's of countryside, same as Fortree, my hometown. I was supposed to go to the newly-built Pokemon Center first, so I headed straight there.

When I arrived there was practically no-one there, except for Nurse Joy.
She handed me the Official Trainer Registration form, which I filled in. She gave me a Trainer Card, with my picture on it, but it didn't have my name on. She explained that it would be put on when I received my first Pokemon. I thanked her, and turned to leave. But then another boy arrived, just starting out as a Trainer as well. We soon became friends. His name is Jin Grapefruit, and he is from Twinleaf Town, Sinnoh. We chatted for a bit.

Soon after I met Jin, another Trainer entered. He was a bit older. His name is Orethon, and he was a little bit rude when we said hello. We soon set off for the Lab, Professor Oak's lab. I knew Tracy, the legendary Pokemon Sketcher worked there. He is my hero. Anyway, we walked the short distance to the lab after being given my 5 Pokeballs.

Professor Oak's Laboratory.

He knocked on the door and Oak opened it. I was a little nervous, meeting such a great man, but he was actually really nice. We went through to the sitting room.

Jin chose Charmander as a first Pokemon, Orethon chose Squirtle, and I got my very own Bulbasaur! She is really playful and nice. He chatted a bit, and I finally got my name on my Trainer Card, in black letters. Harry Dark. I saw Tracy, and talked to him, he is as nice as everyone says he is. He gave me a few tips on sketching.

After that, we left the lab for Route 1, which led to Viridian City.

Route 1: Pallet Town - Viridian City

We walked along this route for a while, I was keeping an eye out for Berries. I had never seen any of the Kanto varieties, save for 1 which an old man had.
Jin got attacked by two Pidgeys, and I sent out Bulbasaur for her first battle. Bulbasaur was great, KOing one of the Pidgeys. Jin caught the other one. I think me and Bulbasaur are gonna get along really well.

We made it all the way to Viridian City after that, I was pleased. We met Orethon again on the way, but he didn't want to travel with us. It had been a long day, so we stayed the night ijust outside Viridian.